Pediatric dentist for children of all ages near High Point, NC
Kids are different from adults in many ways, so it makes sense that dentistry for children needs to be different too! Dr. Sona Isharani, a board-certified pediatric dentist near High Point, NC, specializes in keeping smiles healthy for children of all ages, as well as children with special needs. As an active member of the greater Greensboro community, Dr. Isharani loves providing kids dental care for the area’s children!
Services for all your child’s dental needs
Our team of dental specialists will make you and your child feel welcome from the moment you walk into the office. With our relaxing and calming atmosphere and friendly staff, even anxious children will feel at ease. We also offer sedation dentistry options for children who are particularly fearful or anxious about visiting the dentist.
As a kids’ dentist, Dr. Isharani provides both typical preventive care services such as professional cleanings and check-ups, as well as services that are specific to children’s dental needs.
- Check-ups and cleanings are fun at our office! We love to make kids smile while we teach them about how to take care of their teeth at home and the importance of seeing the dentist regularly to check on how their teeth are growing and developing.
- Dental sealants help protect your child’s adult molars from developing cavities on the biting surfaces. They are quick and painless to apply and offer great protection for growing smiles.
- Extractions and restorative services are painless with effective numbing agents and sedation when needed.
- Tooth-colored fillings help keep your child’s smile looking natural and great if they need a filling due to decay.
- Habit appliances can be a gentle way to help your child stop sucking their thumb or fingers.
We know that you can’t always plan on when a dental issue will occur, so we also provide emergency care as quickly and efficiently as possible when a dental emergency arises.
Call us today!
If you are in the High Point or Greensboro areas, the friendly, effective pediatric dental care you have been searching for is just a phone call away. Call Dr. Isharani’s office today at (336) 804-8668 to schedule an appointment.