Friendly, gentle dental care for your child at a pediatric dentist near Winston-Salem, NC
Finding a kid’s dentist that you can trust to care for your child in the same way that you would as their parent can be difficult. At the pediatric dental practice of Sona J. Isharani, DDS near Winston-Salem, NC, we prioritize doing just that so that both you and your child feel at home from the moment you step in the door.
Dentistry for children
Kids’ dental care needs are vastly different than that of adults. To provide the best pediatric dental care possible, it is essential to tailor preventive and restorative care to the child’s specific age and oral development stage—and it is equally important to have fun in the process! Children who enjoy going to the dentist are more likely to take good care of their teeth at home and have a solid foundation for a healthy smile for their lifetime. Whether your child is in the office for a simple cleaning and check-up or needs a therapeutic treatment, Dr. Isharani provides friendly, gentle care that will help your child feel at ease for the whole time they are in the dental chair.
Common children’s dental care treatments that we provide at our practice include:
- Infant oral exams to help start your child’s oral health off on the right foot and allow you to ask questions about their development and home care needs
- Professional cleanings for children of all ages that are accompanied by a comprehensive examination to monitor your child’s oral health and development
- Tooth-colored fillings when they are necessary due to decay
- Dental sealants to help protect your child’s teeth from decay in the deep nooks and crannies of their adult molars
- Restorative treatments and gentle extractions when necessary due to tooth trauma or disease
Schedule an appointment today!
If you are looking for a dentist in the Winston-Salem, NC area, we encourage you to call Dr. Isharani’s practice at (336) 804-8668 today. As a board-certified pediatric dentist who specializes in taking care of children of all ages, as well as those with special needs, Dr. Isharani treats every child like they are her own. We look forward to welcoming you to our dental family!